Checking DPRC Email
The Dixon Pentecostal Research Center website has a link allowing patrons to email their questions to the center. The email address is also published in other ways. This email needs to be checked every day and is generally assigned to one or two student assistants. Adhere to the following instructions to check the email.
- Open a new web browser.
- Go to the Office365 website for email--Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft (live.com).
- A password dialog box will appear prompting you to enter the username and password for the account:
- Enter the User name and Password. The User name and Password for this account are located in the DRC LOGIN INFORMATION document located at Z:\PDC\Archivist Files\Operations.
- Click “OK.” You should now be in the website email folders and be able to search the messages.
- Search the emails for reference questions. Perform the process for Reference Requests for each request.
- Search the emails for delivered newsletters. Print the newsletters and pass them on to the periodicals assistant with a note stating when it was received.
- Other emails should be answered or referred to the appropriate staff person, as needed.